Introducing the most effective approach to marketing your property – Video
Video has the ability to transport potential buyers or tenants to properties no matter where they’re located and when they want to view. The medium provides the unique ability to view properties in a myriad of ways and can help agents/managers present key features powerfully.
Twiin Media has the expertise (we are drone licensed), equipment, and technology to produce exceptional real estate videos. What’s most impactful however is our process:
- Planning – it starts with a planning discussion where we’ll go over your objectives, target audience, existing marketing messages, and your brand.
- Content – we’ll collect any existing digital assets you’d like included along with messaging.
- Schedule – we work with your timetable as well as with the weather.
- Filming – shooting can include overhead, exterior, and interior.
- Edit – we add motion graphics, text, music and/or voiceover narration.
- Delivery – we can send the finished video back to you or publish it on a listing site, whichever you prefer.
Our process includes a combination of video perspectives designed to immerse the buyer and/or tenants. We focus on highlighting the strengths of the property through visual presentation:
- Aerial drone – our drone imagery offers a powerful perspective on real estate. Property owners are able to show where the property sits geographically as well its relationship to other important local resources. Twiin Media plans and acquires the necessary permits for all real estate shoots.
- Google Earth – Google’s mapping service has created never-before-seen perspectives. It allows owners/managers to show their properties anywhere from 20k feet down to street level. A great way to create property fly-ins to a particular address, the service works very well in combination with traditional video.
- Motion graphics – technology today allows you to present the property in its best light via graphics. This is done by visually adding features of the property as well as key geographic resources such as landmarks, roads, restaurants, shopping areas, etc.
- Photography – used within and in combination with video above, still pictures can also provide a powerful experience. They include traditional, parallax (3D perspective), dollhouse view, and floorplan view.
- Narrative/interview – taking the sales experience to the next level, a narrative/interview (using the agent to present) connects the property to the seller and allows the major selling points to be made and contact easier. We look forward to talking with you about your upcoming project. Twiin Media will be your best video reflection – through storytelling and the metrics to back them up.
Enter full site