We offer an extensive range of marketing services from planning through implementation and tracking. We’ve found that demand generation and data management are most important to you. Our services are digital today…a reflection of where buyers go to research and purchase.
- Planning – regardless of today’s advanced digital tactics, planning and strategy are essential for growth.
- Site development – still critical, websites provide the hub for a company’s digital assets. Content management systems (CMSs) such as WordPress, Ektron, Drupal, and others serve as platforms today and allow for dynamic messaging.
- Video content – video is the most impactful marketing tactic, both in terms of engagement and online visibility.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) – visibility for prospects searching for a company’s services is important. Hubspot and Moz are applications that assist in gaining ranking visibility.
- Search engine marketing (SEM/PPC) – paid text (and image) listing in Google and Bing provide immediate visibility, traffic and branding.
- Social media – applications such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn are used consistently to engage prospects and enhance the brand.
- Marketing automation – tools such as Eloqua, Marketo, and Pardot combine email marketing and pay-per-click to more effectively profile and target clients with a compelling message that drives revenue.
- Sales automation – sales-based tools also use marketing messaging to improve communications. Salesforce.com and Siebel are used as standalone applications or combined with marketing automation tools for maximum effectiveness.
- Big data management – we are inundated with available data today. This includes financial, organizational, competitive, sales, and marketing data. It’s critical that you organize and make sense of the information to better align organizational resources.
Our services can be your primary source of business or as augmentation to your sales group. Contact us to discuss your ideal marketing mix.